The asphalt isn’t your thing. You prefer nature. Genuine and unpredictable. Oroma MTB shoes are all-terrain shoes you can trust. Because each day in the mountains is different.
Oroma MTB shoes are pure versatility. Their EVA and rubber soles can be used with cleats or platform pedals. So that you decide whether to pedal like mad along a muddy path… or go for a more liberated and organic experience. The shoes have a PU upper and include high resistance reinforcements to protect against wear: unwavering in presence of branches, dirt or rocks. Your feet will feel protected and comfortable inside. Essential for all-day adventures.
- Outdoor and cross-country cycling shoes
- Designed for all-terrain riding
- High-density PUR upper with reinforced toe and heel
- EVA soles with rubber contact surfaces and SPD cleats
- Lace adjustment with a small pouch for bow storage. High strength eyelets