DURABLE, CE-RATED MOTOCROSS GLOVES WITH KNUCKLE PROTECTION
Hands and knuckles are vulnerable when you’re out there twisting the throttle and putting in the work. Protect them with Pawtector Gloves CE, which set the standard in versatility and reliability.
Designed with the ever-reliable Clarino® palm, it ramps up the protection by adding EVA foam, while the fully articulated, direct-injected TPR on top of the hand and knuckles rounds out that hand protection squad. Stretch-mesh finger gussets increase airflow and improve finger dexterity as you ride, while the silicone texture on the fingertips help with grip on the levers. These gloves are CE level 1 certified.
- Compression molded neoprene extended cuff with hook and loop closure for a secure fit.
- Single layer perforated Clarino® palm with EVA foam for added protection
- Fully articulated direct inject TPR top of hand and knuckle coverage
- Stretch mesh finger gussets increase airflow and dexterity
- Silicone print at fingertips for lever grip
- 52% polyamide nylon, 20% neoprene, 9%polyvinyl chloride, 9% polyurethane, 6% elastane, 4% polyester